” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Nov 13, 2010

Beautiful Things - Dessert Buffets

I love Amy Atlas's styling she does the most beautiful dessert buffets Image Source above is from Amy Atlas which is here


Image Source and Styled by: Shauna Younge

Source: Amy Atlas

Image Source Frog Prince Paperie

Image Source :Just Call Me Martha

Image Source The Sweetest Occassion

Image Source: Paiges of Style


 Source Amy Atlas



Dessert Buffet Table by Sharnel Dollar here

Designed by Sharnel Dollar Designs here



Seen on the Party Dress designed by Sharnel Dollar 

Seen via Pintrest

Source Amy Atlas

I am a creative soul who loves beautiful things I absolutely love Sharnel Dollar's Blog and her website
which is found here...http://mylife-myloves.blogspot.com/

Image Source Amy Atlas Events


From Snowy Bliss

Source My Sweet and Saucy

Source Tracey Lau
Bird Party by Just Call Me Martha


Source Pintrest


Mary Poppins themed dessert buffet table from the Candy Buffet Company here


The Candy Buffet Company Tiffany Themed Dessert Buffet Table from here
From here


Nautical Theme From Sharnel Dollar Designs
This is by "Just Call me Martha" Back To school party

Source "The Sweetest Occassion"


Pictures below are from the  Amy Atlas blog




All the above images are from Amy Atlas


  Amy Atlas  Events http://www.amyatlas.com/

I really love Amy Atlas's Blog which is found here



Vintage Dessert Table from Amy Atlas

These Dessert Buffets above are some of my favourites and are absolutely styled gorgeously. I am madly working on my daughter's 6th birthday this weekend, photos to be posted soon.. All Candy buffet supplies can be bought from http://www.tlbc.com.au.

No comments:

Post a Comment