” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Nov 21, 2010

Enchanted Woodland Party

Some home parties we have had, Miss Moos 6th Party and a shot of DH's 40th birthday party, considering I decorated these tables both in 30 minutes I think I have done an OK job...wish I had more time..

Sourced all the Woodland Creatures from Made 590 see my post below about them, they are a fanastic shop. The personalised bunting was gorgeous,with my daughter's name and a toadstool and an owl at each end. I purchased the bunting from littlekittenhomemade which is here I absolutely love her bunting and her personalised cushions in a shape of a house


Owl Toppers for the cupcakes from Mon Tresor http://montresor.com.au/owl-and-bird-p-121.html
Owl Pinata from Birthday Express online from USA they post to Australia!!!
a 10 minute table for Jason's impromtu surprise 40th that we decided to have, should of ironed the table cloth!!!
Owl toppers for party bags from Etsy

Milk Bottles which are the Italian Juice bottles from Safeway, with retro straws from Details Details and candy cane

No comments:

Post a Comment