” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Nov 24, 2010

I love Blue and I particularly love ASOS...

Source: Daily Mail Uk



In the wake of Prince William and Kate Middleton's engagement (I loved her blue dress) and always love a blue dress...I splurged for Christmas and got one...not quite Kate Middletonesque but still blue!

Was excited to see in my inbox that Asos has free delivery to Australia...when we went to live in the UK, the high street stores were brimming with fantastic designs and affordable too. So I miss the fashion in particular..I love Asos.. and thought I would treat myself to a Christmas Dress..so if you want free shipping to Australia check it out here...http://www.asos.com/

This is my dress that I bought today...click to see dress

I wonder if Kate and William will have a cake like Princess Grace, I love Princess Grace...





No comments:

Post a Comment