” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Dec 21, 2010

A beautifully designed Nursery from "Tied with a Bouw"

Whilst on the look out for ideas for my girls,Miss (1) and Miss (6)  rooms,  I sourced inspiration from the gorgeous Sonja at Tied with a Bouw. Her baby, Allegra's nursery is simply just beautiful. Such fresh colour choices and I love the bird mobile..... If you go to her blog you will see where she got most of the items for Allegra's nursery -  have a look at the photos below...

(All images sourced from here)

















Sonja's equally stylish home was featured in Adore Magazine along with Allegra's nursery. 

Adore Home Magazine



So with all that inspiration, 2011 will see me tackling Miss 6's room first - see below, will have to tackle decluttering...any ideas appreciated!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Louisa! I have just logged back into blogger for the first time over this busy Chrissy period... thanks so much for the lovely feature and good luck with your little miss' rooms... you have a great foundation to begin with :) I hope you and your loved ones had a magical Christmas!!! Son x

    ReplyDelete