” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Dec 3, 2010

Christmas Gift Ideas


This is my list for Father Christmas, I have posted the letter to him am crossing my fingers and toes - am hoping that he may fit some of these down our chimney ;)



Organic Island Lip Balms in beautiful shell containers $15.95 each or three for $28.90 they are gorgeous found at organic island
Brown Cake or Fruit Stand from  Sweet Little Birdy which is here and is $25, gorgeous things in this online shop

Starburst Mirror from Laura Ashley

Hanging Silver Lanterns this is from Elle Decor and is Ellen Pompeo's Home, Domayne have some gorgeous lanterns


 Source: Elle Decor

GHD's hair straighteners source GHD.com.au
My Sweet Muse Hairpiece which is found here

MySweetMuse necklace which is here: My Sweet Muse

 

My Sweet Muse Brooches made from Vintage pieces

My Sweet Muse Necklace

Moroccan Pouffes from Table Tonic which is here: Table Tonic

My Sweet Muse Brooch :here

Source Table Tonic Moroccan Pouffes $185-199 and Cushion from Etsy, $13.95 each from Persnickity Home which is here and Image Source from Adore Magazie (it's Tied with a Bouw's beautiful home her  blog is here)
Ezibuy Louis inspired Chair $199 which is here
and they deliver to your door
Whitehall Cake Stand which is from Peter's of Kensington which is here


Source picture from Carina Sherlock : Vase from Carina Sherlock which is Here

Carina Sherlock Vase

Source Photo from Carina Sherlock Blog, they sell Wall panels which I love which are here
Ada and Darcy Ginger Pot Lamp Shade which is here

Brass Vintage Apple from Etsy $7.00, great paperweight


Bowl from Carina Sherlock



Tea cups from T2 which is here
$20 each and they come beautifully wrapped from T2
 A beautiful piece of Artwork ; Source: Living

 Vintage Silver Apple Source: Etsy for $14



Letterpress Numbers from Etsy, would make a wonderful black and white numbered canvas
 Mango Dress From ASOS.com which is here
ASOS has free delivery to Australia and worldwide currently for Christmas


Next post will be for the little people in our lives........




1 comment:

  1. Hi Louisa!

    Thanks so much for your lovely comments on my blog and the little feature above... I am pleased you are enjoying reading it! I am now a follower of yours :) Happy weekend! Son x

    ReplyDelete