” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Jan 10, 2011

Tres Jolie Online Finds for Little and Bigs, home, fashion, jewellery, partywares

These beautiful sticks horses from Calamity Bolt are just gorgeous using the most beautiful fabrics, you can buy online from Calamity Bolt and see the wide range of fabrics she has for these horses, she also makes beautiful hair accessories

Calamity Bolt Stick Horse

Calamity Bolt Stick Horse



Calamity Bolt Horses for both boys and girls in a wide range of fabrics



Calamity Bolt Hair Accessories
Go and have a peep at The Happy Home Blog and look at this gorgeous cubby house she has built and decorated
The Happy Home Blog


These Heart Bloomers for little girls are just BEAUTIFUL from Little Honey Bird  I LOVE these - I think Rachel Zoe would go Bananas if she saw this, she would say "to die"



Little Honey Bird

Playsuit from Little Honey Bird

Playsuit in various sizes from Little Honey Bird


Beautiful Jewellery from Ank Bowtique for Little Girls and I would wear this too, it's gorgeous..

Hair Accessories from Ank Bowtique - I love the colours!

The cape coat is the thing to wear in the UK at the moment and I love this (I want one too!!) from Patooties Boutique, she makes beautiful dresses aswell, so gorgeous!!!

I think these party hats are so fantastic - I will be ordering some of these for parties coming up and would look great at a little girls party by Sweet Tashie

Sweet Tashie also does beautiful cupcake toppers here

Sweet Tashie cupcake toppers


These trinket boxes from Beanie's Corner  are a great storage solution for accessories for little princesses and also a great solution for big princesses too!


Inside of Trinket Boxes from Beanie's Corner from here





"French Tea Party Dress" by Miss J  and Mista TJ - c'est tres belle mais non

French Tea Party Dress - Australian Made by Miss J and Mista TJ, their boys clothes are great too!  here


French Tea Party Collection from Miss J and Mista TJ








2 comments:

  1. Thank you for having our necklace and hair accessories on your blog. Your blog is new to me and I will definately be dropping back regulary to see what else you share with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Liking Bless Others With Cards on Facebook & for following my blog! I'm now your newest follower of your gorgeous blog! :) I could spend all day just looking at the lovely pictures.

    Lisa xoxo

    ReplyDelete