” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

May 5, 2011

Mothers day Challenge and Wish List

Well the submissions are in for the "Mothers Day Challenge" that Lily Chic Events and Luminoso Blu organised with Just Call Me Martha and LBC judging...

Sooooo many great table settings for the "Mothers day brunch" it's going to be a hard one to judge. Have a look at Lily Chic's blog here which has all the submissions and see what you think - leave me a comment and tell me what you think PLEASE - that would be wonderful! ....M and I from LBC and L from Just Call Me Martha are going to have a tough time deciding...

Also the lovey T from Little Sooti asked me to put to together a "Wish List" for Mothers day alongside some other great event, party and interior businesses - Mothers day is this Sunday in Australia.

This is an ultimate wish list of mine mind you (a big hint to DH!)..- but I will be glad just  for my homemade laced surround magnetised photo for the fridge and my lovely toast breakfast with an assortment of toppings for Mothers day and lots of hugs.

Happy Mothers day to you all and happy Mothers day to my mum xx.

x

My Mum and my dear Dad who passed away 6 months agoxx

From Martha Stewart.com

From Tiny White Daises Tumbler

From Things Organised Neatly
From Wedfully.com
From Martha Stewart.com

From Maize Hutton Blog - have a look at her recipe for the Homemade Butter, - it's yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment