Recipe for Strawberry Tart By Trish
- 1 sheet store-bought shortcrust pastry
- 250g spreadable cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sifted icing sugar
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 250g Philadelphia Cream for desserts
- 625g hulled strawberries
- Icing sugar, to dust
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (360°F). Line 20 cm-round, fluted tart tin with pastry. Trim excess pastry and lightly prick bases with a fork. Bake for 10 minutes or until pastry is cooked. Place in fridge for 30 minutes to chill.
2. Beat cream cheese, icing sugar, lemon rind and vanilla extract until combined. Beat in Philadelphia Cream.
3. Spoon into biscuit base. Place in fridge for 1 hour to chill.
4. Top with strawberries and dust with icing sugar