” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Sep 22, 2012

{Party Feature} Vintage Inspired Bridal Shower by Simply Divine Event Decor

Yarilda from Simply Divine Event Decor sent in this this Vintage inspired bridal shower, as told by Yarilda "my inspiration came from the sewing machine that was given to my by one of my best friends. I chose ivory as the main color since I wanted the runners to be one of the focal points on the guests tables. I added a pop of color using the orange and pink flowers and of course the gold and bronze color pieces to emphasize the vintage theme"

Credits
The cake, cupcakes, sugar cookies and macaroons were made by Vyancka from
Little Sugar Shop. www.littlesugarshop.com Cake bites, cake pops, meringues and mini meringues were made by Lisa from The Sweet Tooth bar. www.thesweettoothbarnyc.com
Styling by Simply Divine Event Decor
























No comments:

Post a Comment