” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Dec 5, 2012

A Monochromatic Christmas with a Touch of Chevron by Sweet Empire




Sweet Empire styled this modern monochromatic Christmas with touches of chevron, which showcase her large macaron Christmas Baubles, which are a super fab idea for Christmas, if you want to get some yourself contact Sweet Empire!

As told by the lovely Catherine

"I am presenting Christmas in my own home this year utilizing my existing homewares with a twist by adding the Printable range I designed with Lori @ Lajari specifically for the shoot. My aim is to show people how you can totally re-create what you already have with a little cutting and pasting and make a fresh new look the following year with minimal cost! I don't do colour in my home, it's all white and glass so I wanted a modern reflection of our home life with the chevron in monochromatic tones and LOTS of twinkle in the lights. I wrapped store bough luxury bon bons and my own napkin rings etc with printables to completely personalize each table setting. The beautiful dinner set is 70% off at Myer, so I took advantage of getting a new setting this year for only $40. 

I created 4 different tables. The dinner table The drinks buffet The dessert buffet The Christmas tree table for Santa & his Reindeer treats The dinner table reflects many beliefs of the festive season in the napkin rings and bon bons as our guests this year cover many religions, for a welcoming and harmonious coming together. The drinks buffet has eggnog and my Lychee Martini that I make every year and enjoy a few refills! The dessert buffet has a small selection of my treats, yet so impressive with my Macaron towers to pluck a little treat from and Studio Cake's devine cake And by the Christmas tree table is all for the kids to write their letters to Santa and leave him milk, cookies and snacks. (that's my little Mr Sweet Empire there!!)"

 Credits: Styling, macarons, cake pops, cupcakes, eggnog Panna Cotta, drinks by Sweet Empire www.facebook.com/SweetEmpire 
Photography by Dean Schmideg, www.photographers.com.au/deanschmideg 
Chevron Christmas downloadable printables from Lajari www.facebook.com/lajaridesign 
Chevron cake from Studio Cake www.facebook.com/Studio-Cake 
Cake stands and drink Dispenser from Boutique Party Hire www.facebook.com/Boutique-Party-Hire JOY Cake Topper from Glistening Occassions www.facebook.com/glisteningoccasions 
Fun Santa & Rudolf photo props by ChariliMae www.facebook.com/charlimae 
Calico sacs for reindeer snacks by Leelee www.facebook.com/leeleelittlebags 















No comments:

Post a Comment