” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Jan 24, 2013

A Beach Themed Birthday party by Vicky from Party Rite




I thought also with Australia Day fast approaching...elements of this party would also be fantastic for that theme...Vicky styled this fun beach theme party for her daughter's 2nd  birthday

As told by Vicky from Party Rite

"Allegra loves swimming and the beach so I thought id put together a little beach themed party. We had some beach party music playing in the background and my older daughter and nephew dressed up as life savers. 4 of the gorgeous jars are from Little big company, and 2 are from Leo andbella who are on Facebook. Cake was made by Fantasy Cakes in doncaster. Allegra loves toystory so i found some little characters who were dressed up in Hawaiin clothing (so cute) we added these to her cake. Beach ball cups and beach ball invites are from oriental trading an overseas online store. Tables and chairs are from my own little business, party rite, also on Facebook. It's mainly a hire only site but i don't mind helping people style. Lollies were from the biggest lolly shop in the world in Tullamarine as was the thong pinata. Cupcakes I made and picks and umbrellas were from ebay. Water slide was my own (wish it carried me ;-)"























No comments:

Post a Comment