” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

May 24, 2013

Bows and Pink Roses Themed Table for Milani's 1st birthday and Christening by Little Wish Cakes




Milani’s 1st/ Christening was styled by Little Wish Cakes who also made the beautiful cake and some of the gorgeous desserts. As told by the lovely Shevi from Little Wish Cakes.

"Milani’s Aunt Christina, contacted me and wanted me to create a very girly table for her little niece. So I suggested we go with lots of Pink and flowing drapes and fresh flowers. So theme is based on Bows and pink Roses. The back drop and food tags are handmade. Something I love doing is hand making most of the elements to give it a personalised touch. Few of the desserts such as the Cake, Meringues and Coconut ice were made my me – Little Wish Cakes. – www.littlewishcakes.com | Cake Pops were by Cake Pop Creations - https://www.facebook.com/#!/creativecakepops Name Bunting and lolly bags from Inviteme.com Photography by https://www.facebook.com/#!/FrenchmoorPhotography"




















No comments:

Post a Comment