” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Nov 11, 2013

Buzz Lightyear 2nd Birthday by Isabel's Confetti



Isabel's Confetti styled this party for her son's birthday as told by Isabel confetti


"Last week I was honoured to style one of the most toughest critics in the world my son Andrews 2nd Birthday Party, We had lots of games to play from pin the eye on the alien to toy boxes full of different toys to play with

Theme was extremely easy to pick as ever since he was little he has been in love with Toy story especially Buzz Lightyear so I thought I would base the Party around buzz, with a couple of toy story characters here and there ,He also loves stars and his favourite colours are blue and green so I incorporate them in the decorations too.

Once he finally got to see the set up his face was priceless the only words he said for about 10mins were “WOW” Look mama Stars! Buzz! With a big smile on face.

Credits

Styled by Isabel's Confetti

Photography by Isabel's Confetti

Cake, Marshmallow pops, Jelly, Cupcakes & Cookies by Isabel's Confetti

Backdrops and Stationary by Isabel's Confetti

Jelly Jars Bought at Sweet Style

Clipart that I incorporated in my stationary, backdrops and games found online

Kids eating table was inspired by event planner from the US and one of my idols - Top it Off Desigm


















































No comments:

Post a Comment