” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Dec 10, 2016

Floral themed 1st Birthday Party by Gen from Madam Macaron


Beautiful floral 1st Birthday by Gen from Madam Macaron I love how she has meticulously made all the paper florals and handpainted the backdrop, not to mention all the gorgeous cakes and desserts, it's stunning Gen! 

As told by Gen:

"This is the party I did for my daughter Evelyns first birthday, the theme was White, florals and wood. 
I made all the paper flowers and hand painted the plywood back drop, I also made all the cakes and desserts which comprised of a 2 tier semi naked cake with fresh flowers, I also did the floristry as well. A macaron tower with salted caramel, jaffa and raspberry and white chocolate macarons, finished with fresh flowers. A chocolate coated strawberry tower with fresh roses. The petite desserts were mango panacotta with macadamia praline, White chocolate cheesecake with raspberry curd and vanilla fairy floss and a salted caramel cheesecake mousse with caramel popcorn"












No comments:

Post a Comment