” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Jan 15, 2013

Just a Little bit of Lovely by Sweet Affairs Design



Sweet Affairs Design styled this gorgeous "Just a little bit of lovely" party.... as told by the lovely Jennifer
"This party was for my daughters 6th Birthday. When I asked her what theme she wanted she said "I just want something a bit lovely". I went with this and used her favourite colours and deserts to come up with 'Just a little bit of lovely' for her.

The wonderful Emily from Upon a Time Designs 'read my mind' and put my ideas on paper to create an amazing set of printables for the event.

Guests were treated to the most delicious and beautiful deserts by Donna of SweetTable who matched the colour scheme and feel perfectly. Decadent Vanilla cupcakes with Swiss meringue icing and also fondant flower cupcakes, vanilla bean cookies, coconut ice, and rose meringues were just devoured by the guests.
Cake Pops were delicious as usual by Toni of Pop my Cake and Macarons by Clint of Presidential Deserts went perfectly with the table. The children's table was finished off with some lovely paper and fabric flower arrangements by Samantha of Dunne with Style and the take home gift table was decorated with a Dandy and Darling garland When all was finished the guests agreed with me that we achieved a whole lot more than "just a little bit of lovely".





















1 comment: