” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Jun 23, 2011

Oh My: A Birthday in a Suitcase - I love it!

I just came across this gorgeous delight  - "A Birthday in a Suitcase" on FunkyTime's Blog, it's gorgeous! and what a beautiful idea! She says she bought the suitcase or $15, then painted it and did it up for her son's birthday, incredibly clever idea.

Go and have a look at her blog for all the details, I just love it..I would like one for myself!!!



Image from Funky Time's Blog

Image from Funky Time's Blog

From Funky Time's Blog

From Funky Time's Blog

From Funky Time's Blog

From Funky Time's Blog

From Funky Time's Blog

From Funky Time's Blog

From Funky Time's Blog

From Funky Time's Blog

From Funky Time's Blog

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! I really love your work, so beautiful:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely adorable! How creative.

    I love your blog! I just moved to melbourne from the US!!!

    now following...hope you follow me as well :)

    xx Margaret

    www.mapleandvine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find Louisa! I'm off to check out their blog now. Don't you think this would be a wonderful project to do with your child/ren for their friends birthdays too - imagine how much a little one would love shopping for - and making things to fill up a case with love! Jane:)

    ReplyDelete