” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Sep 30, 2011

Beautiful Party Hats

I thought I would give you a sneak peek of the beautiful pink hats made by The Prop Shop Boutique that I have for my daughter India-Sophia's Dolls House party which is on the 22nd of this month...I can't wait to show you all the things that we have made by some incredibly talented people and I wanted to thank you all.

Prop Shop Boutique makes such wonderfully gorgeous hats it's really hard to choose what hat you would like as it's a bit like being in a chocolate shop for me!

We can't wait to style this party..I love the world of miniatures too, people are amazing in what they make, I think that I have regressed into my childhood in delving in the world of miniatures...far too much fun!


Wanted to thank the Prop Shop Boutique for making such beautiful hats...








2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these are divine. Can't wait to see more of what I am sure is going to be a very magical party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this are so lovely! i cant wait till Ruby is bigger so i can get them for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete