” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Jan 2, 2013

Elephant Themed 1st Brithday by Utterly Organised: Event Hire & Styling



Utterly Organised: Event Hire and Styling styled this super cute 1st Birthday forher son's 1st birthday if you haven't been to her page yet you should, lots of event ideas and ideas on how to get organised!  As told by Utterly Organised: 
"*About the Party:*

Having a boy, I do know that my time to have 'cute' party themes is limited
before I will be doing 'trucks' and the like! So I wanted to take advantage
and do a cute elephant themed 1st birthday for my son Brodie.

The amazing Be Design Solutions customised this printable range for me
using shades of aqua, red and white and I couldn't be any more in love with
the way it all turned out!!

The amazing cake was designed to match the printed designs and Lick the
Bowl did the most amazing job - it was as yummy as it was beautiful!

We were blessed with a beautiful sunny Melbourne Day to celebrate, time to
get planning for next year...."

*Credits:*

Event Styling: Utterly Organised: Event Hire & Styling
Cake, Cookies, Cake Pops & Cake Push Pops: Lick the Bowl
Macarons: Bespoke Occasions
Printed Material: Be Design Solutions
Photography: Haven Lifestyle Photography
All items are available to hire through Utterly Organised























1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much for featuring my Event, I am so excited :-)

    ReplyDelete