” blog   ”/” shop  ”/” gallery”/” submissions ”/” press  ”/” contact”/

Mar 28, 2013

Little Sweetheart! themed 1st birthday by Simply Divine Event Decor


SWEETHEART THEMED 1ST BIRTHDAY DESSERT TABLE Little Orianna had her gorgeous 1st birthday as told by the lovely Simply Event Divine Decor
"On one of my visits to my Local craft store I found the pink sequined > hearts that are in the backdrop and which inspired me.  I used crystal brooches and satin ribbons for a more glamorous effect. I also used cake dummies as raisers for the cake and candie jars. Is an excellent idea to add height.  I also used a ruffles magenta colored fabric for the backdrop to highlight  more the soft colors in all the details of the table.Guest devoured delicious cake pops, cake bites, chocolate covered oreos, cupcakes, heart shaped rice krispies, marshmallow pops & sugar cookies  prepared by "The Sweet Tooth Bar". (www.facebook.com/TheSweetToothbar) Cake was made by "Little Sugar Shop". (www.Littlesugarshop.com)




















1 comment: